Grad Ceremony/List Requirements
In order for a student to participate in graduation activities, they must have the following requirements met:
- Minimum 100 credits and all Alberta High School Diploma requirements scheduled within the 2018-2019 school year for completion – this may include a registration confirmation for a summer school course in July 2019
- 90% attendance in their grade 12 year
- No outstanding school fees
For Alberta High School Diploma requirements, see below. Grad lists are posted and update on SchoolZone regularly, as well as on the grad bulletin board.
Want to get INVOLVED?
Check out the bulletin board near the office for updates!
1. Grad Council - Application Packages can be picked up in the office. Please hand them in before the end of the day on Monday, October 15! Sign up for an interview time when you drop off your package.
2. Grad Fashion Show November 29 - If you want to model or volunteer, see Ms. Lindberg for a mandatory meeting Thursday, October 18 in room 101 after school
All students are encouraged to be involved in fundraising opportunities to lower the cost of grad.
1. Social Justice Initiative - Buy a pair from the Jostens grad rep for $20 while he is here (Oct. 10,11,12 at lunch) and one pair will be donated back to JP to deliver to someone in need for Christmas. 10% back towards grad costs
2. Cookie Dough Fundraiser - second round due April 23. Fundraising packages can be picked up in Room 101, and for every box sold, $8.00 goes towards the cost of your banquet ticket. Don't forget to collect money as you sell, and turn in your packages to Ms. Lindberg no later than April 23.
3. Grad Fashion Show November 29 at 7:00 (doors at 6:30) in the East Gym. Come check out this years latest grad wear trends while enjoying some great JP talent! All proceeds go towards reducing the cost of grad.
4. Grad Clothing - Grad clothing will be on sale until March 22. Get your gear and represent the class of 2019. All proceeds will go towards reducing the cost of grad, and will be available to pick up in April. All orders this year will be completed online.