*Homework will be updated every Monday for the upcoming week*
LEAD- lesson 3 worksheet due on Thursday 12/13
Science- Quiz on 'Energy in Animals & Energy in Plants' on Wednesday 12/12
Every fifth grader is responsible for reading 20+ minutes every night for homework.
Students are assigned by groups to have one reading response due weekly. Please see the schedule below for your assigned due date.
Blue Group- Tuesdays
Yellow Group- Wednesdays
Red Group- Thursdays
Choose one of the questions below to respond to your weekly reading response. All reading responses should be 5-6 sentences and include text evidence.
- What advice would you give a particular character in the story? Why?
- Summarize the chapter that you read. What were the most important events? Did you learn anything new?
- Who is the main character in your book? Describe him/her and use specific details from the text.
- What is the theme of the story? What did the author want you to learn? How do you know?
- If you were the main character in the story, would you have acted differently? Why or why not?
- In what ways are you similar to any of the characters in the story? Explain.
- Compare and contrast two different characters from your book.
- Write about the main problem and solution that takes place in the story.
- Explain why you liked or disliked the story.