ELA/SS: We will begin mClass (end-of-year) testing this week along with practicing our reading comprehension skills. I am thrilled to begin our Poetry unit with paint chip poetry!
Homework: Theme of Poems (please make sure to underline the text evidence in the color indicated on the crayon)
Math: This week we are learning about division of fractions and review multiplying of fractions. Students are working on a Lemonade stand project the rest of this week that includes dividing with Fractions. On Thursday, they will be will be playing kahoot games that there fellow students have created based on division of Fractions.
Science: The Science unit test on Meteorology is this Wednesday, March 21st. Students can use the meteorology classworks #1-13 to review and also complete the study guides #1 and #2 worked on in class. We will also finish our Meteorology Forecast Projects using a green screen and WeVideo.
STEAM: We will complete our Fancy Feet STEAM challenge. If time allows we will explore some technology tools such as the Makey Makeys and the Merge Cubes.
- Social Studies/ELA - Homograph homework will be given Wednesday, April 18 and is DUE Friday, April 20. There will be a homograph, synonym and antonym quiz Friday, April 20.
- Math-No Homework
- STEAM- Vocabulary frames (set 4) due Thursday, 2/8.
- Science- The Science unit test on Meteorology is this Wednesday, March 21st. Students can use meteorology classworks #1-13 to review and also complete the study guides #1 and #2 worked on in class.
- 3/22: Early Release for Students
- 3/23: Teacher Work Day (Start of Spring Break for Students)
- 3/26 -- 3/30: Spring Break (School Closed for Staff and Students)
- 4/2: First day back from Spring Break for Staff and Students
- FYI: If you would like to purchase a yearbook: Click here