Fourth Grade Class Website
- April 12th: Rocks and Minerals unit assessment. Study guide was emailed out on 4/8/18 and a hard copy was sent home on 4/9.
- April 16th: Spring pictures or money are due.
- April 16th-20th: STEAM - Students will still be focusing a lot on Ada Lovelace, the first computer programmer. They will use their biographical timeline they have created to write an acrostic poem about her and create a "random poetry generator" based on her using Scratch, an online block coding platform.
- April 20th: STEAM - Mystery Picture Homework Due (assigned 4/10). Each page will count as a separate homework grade. Work should be shown, but can be checked with a calculator. Click here for an extra copy!
- April 24th: ELA - Theme Test - common theme vocabulary will go home on Friday 4/20
- April 27th: Math - Fractions Part 2 Unit Test
- April 27th: Birthday celebrations at Eagle Time for those with a April birthday.
- April 30th: Math - TenMarks (5 assignments) due by 11:45pm
- May 10th: Last after school reading tutoring lab.
- May 15th: Last after school math tutoring lab.
- Limited extra class pictures available for $12. Check with homeroom teacher for availability.
- STEAM: If a BrainPop sheet says "Quiz" at the top. This assignment was treated as classwork. Students do these activities while watching the video with teacher and peer assistance.
- April 24th: Please sign up to donate for the the American Red Cross Blood Drive https://www.redcrossblood.org/rcbmobile/drive/chooseDonationTime.jsp
- Summer Sports Camp Interest Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeb4PrXkpvyA762hYtjU1E42ZlJ3U0uUNDr7wI2wsLJA20aEQ/viewform
- Field Day Volunteer Sign Up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080f45a8ad2ca5f94-2018
- Link for EOG proctor training: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0f4aaead2ba2f58-esaproctor
- Link for EOG proctor test dates: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0f4aaead2ba2f58-eogdates