Fourth Grade Class Website
- October 9th - ELA: Book Groups began (See Mrs. D's page for details)
- October 12th- SS: Fakebook project should be concluded by end of class period today.
- October 12th - Math: Lighthouse Scale Drawing Project due by the end of class (in-class assignment)
- October 16th: SS: Conrad Reed extension project explained (refer to email sent out on 10/15).
- October 16: SS: Last day for Fakebook project submission. This was bumped 1 extra day because of technical difficulties with the Fakebook program.
- October 17th: SS: Begin mini-unit on 4.H.1.3-How and why the immigration of different ethnic and religious groups affected the economic, political and cultural development of NC. No project for this week.
- October 18th: ELA: Comprehension Checks happen sometime this week.
- October 20th - STEAM: Final Lighthouse Model due at the end of class (in-class assignment)
- October 27th - Math: First EduBlog post due! (Here are the Blog Requirements - optional to work on at home but will be working in centers during school.)
- November 3: ELA: Book Groups Reading Ends - project begins!
*ANY October birthdays may be celebrated during Eagle Time this month on Friday, October 27th.
- October 17th: Report cards came home in Tuesday folders. Please sign and return report card envelopes.
- October 20th: Casual Dress Day for Mr. Isham's class only for coming in 3rd for the Box Top competition.
- October 22-24th: Deutsch and Long will be gone for the NCAEE Conference
- October 23-26th: Mr. Isham will be off campus for an NCCAT training.
- October 27th: Birthday celebration for all October birthdays in homerooms.
- October 31st: Last day that Conrad Reed extension activity will be accepted for grading.
- November 3rd from 10am to 11am: Lighthouse Showcase - This will be a free-flowing event without any formal presentation, so you will be able to walk around and tour the lighthouses on your own; however, please arrive promptly and leave time to sign in at the front office, so you don't miss out!
- November 15th: Field trip to Occaneechi Tribal Village in Mebane, NC. Email and permission form were sent home on 10/5.