Includes charges for the Vessel/Airline responsible for transporting the cargo from Miami to Jamaica, these charges are your direct charges reflected as $3.20 Per pound.
Every item imported has to be processed and declared to customs. Charges are applied in the form of Duties or Taxes. Items under $50 USD do not attract Duties but will still process G.C.T charges. Items over $50 USD will be charged duties based on its classification.
Everything is now calculated under Processing Fees
Processing fees now include:
Local Handling Charges
Includes delivery and labor in moving your items in Jamaica. Our Local Handling charges include:
- Labor costs for movement to transport Norman Manley Intl to the Airport Loading Bay.
- Transportation costs from Norman Manley to New Kgn sorting Facility.
- Transportation costs from the Sorting Facility to Knutsford Express New Kgn.
- Courier Costs from Knutsford Express New Kgn to MBJ.
- Labor Costs for Sorting, Packing and Loading Items for Export.
- Freight Forwarding Charges
- Transport Charges from Miami to Miami Airport
- Airport Exportation Fees
Admin & Processing Fee
- Administrative Charges for Staff
- Administrative Charges for supplies & upkeep