Intro to CS:
Welcome to CSE 8B!
Welcome to CSE 8B: Introduction to Programming in Java, Part 2. This course assumes that you have some previous experience with Java programming (usually CSE 8A). It will be a lot of fun, but it moves quickly. This website will provide you with all of the information you need to thrive in CSE 8B.
- Discussion forum: https://piazza.com
- Assignment submission/Quiz/Midterm/Final Exam grading results: https://www.gradescope.com
- Queue for Tutor Hours: https://autograder.ucsd.edu
- Gradebook: https://www.gradesource.com and enter your secret number
You will be enrolled in Autograder, Gradesource, and Gradescope automatically once the quarter begins. More details on those websites will be provided during the quarter.
- Syllabus (including all basic information)
- Look up your CSE 8B account from ACMS
- Clicker Registration (we will use TritonEd as our clicker management tool. Go to CSE 8B there and click on the "Register your clicker" link on the left panel.)
- Podcast for CSE8B
- Request to create account for course related sites (gradesource, gradescope, piazza, etc). Note that we auto-enroll everyone for these accounts at the beginning of the quarter. So check your email first before requesting any of these accounts.
Academic Honesty and Consent
- Source Code Tutorial (complete before you sign your academic integrity code)