Intro to CS:
Welcome to CSE 8B!
Welcome to CSE 8B: Introduction to Programming in Java, Part 2. This course assumes that you have some previous experience with Java programming (usually CSE 8A). It will be a lot of fun, but it moves quickly. This website will provide you with all of the information you need to thrive in CSE 8B.
- Discussion forum: https://piazza.com
- Assignment submission/Quiz/Midterm/Final Exam grading results: https://www.gradescope.com
- Queue for Tutor Hours: https://autograder.ucsd.edu
- Gradebook: https://www.sourcegrade.xyz/ and enter your secret number
You will be enrolled in Autograder, Gradesource, and Gradescope automatically once the quarter begins. More details on those websites will be provided during the quarter.
- Syllabus (including all basic information)
- Look up your CSE 8B account from ACMS
- Clicker Registration (we will use TritonEd as our clicker management tool. Go to CSE 8B there and click on the "Register your clicker" link on the left panel.)
- Podcast for CSE8B
- Request to create account for course related sites (gradesource, gradescope, piazza, etc). Note that we auto-enroll everyone for these accounts at the beginning of the quarter. So check your email first before requesting any of these accounts.