We are excited to announce the launch of the new ElmsConnect mobile app ElmsConnect mobile has been designed to meet the need for a simple, mobile-friendly way to access many of the self-service options with which you are already familiar in the ElmsConnect system.
ElmsConnect mobile will provide students, faculty, and staff with greater flexibility by integrating many of our online information systems with smartphones and tablet devices.
Key features include:
• My Courses – Manage your courses, access your class schedule, and find links to helpful academic resources.
• Registration – Register for classes from your mobile device.
• Grades – Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• My Account – View your current balance and pay your bill online.
• Notifications – Stay informed with personalized announcements. You can also view account holds, and take steps to resolve them right from your mobile device.
• Academic Calendar – Follow important academic dates and deadlines.
• Campus Resources – Access dining menus, ElmsID card, campus safety, and other services.
• Important Numbers – Easily find the phone numbers and email addresses for campus offices, and contact them right from the app.
• Maps – Interact with the campus, get detailed information about buildings, including photos and locations for offices, classrooms, and residence halls. View satellite imagery of the campus and surrounding streets, or map directions from your current location.
• Happening Now – Never miss another important event! You can also watch live athletic games and stay informed about the latest activities and events at the college.
• Social Media – Tie your Elms College experience right into your social network.
The app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. To download the app, visit the Apple Store or Google Play and search for ElmsConnect (no spaces).
Since the introduction of ElmsConnect this spring, we continue to add new technology, features, and functionality every month. We hope you enjoy the mobile app, and we welcome your feedback. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.