Bridge in the Middle
Bridge in the Middle is ELMLE's annual publication, published in November-December of each year. Access the 2018 Edition here or view in fullscreen below!
We welcome suggestions, ideas, and submissions from ELMLE members. If you are interested in writing for Bridge in the Middle, please review the submission guidelines and submit your article to ELMLE's Communications Chair, Michelle Mugatha. All submissions will be considered and will be reviewed by ELMLE. For articles that are published, ELMLE offers the author a €100 discount on the next ELMLE conference.
Submission Guidelines for Bridge in the Middle
All submissions must adhere to the following:
- be referenced academic articles of around 1000 words
- have relevant, accurate information related to middle level education
- credit sources where appropriate
- be relevant to the theme of an upcoming edition
- be submitted by October 1st for publication in the December issue