Amsterdam | 2018
Pre Conference January 18 | Main Conference January 19-20
ELMLE returns to Amsterdam 18-20 January 2018 for our 32nd Annual Conference. The third time is always a charm, and 2018 will be ELMLE’s third visit to the beautiful city (1996, 2011, 2018). We continue to work on the conference so please check back often!
Call for Presenters
ELMLE's conferences are GREAT because of teachers like YOU! Educators have a forum to learn with and from one another and share ideas that work at this conference catering to the unique strengths and needs of students ages 10-14. The call for presenters is open now. Please complete this form to submit your proposal. The deadline is October 6, 2017. We hope to see YOU there!
Inquiries about the application and selection process can be directed to Teacher Presenter Coordinator, Mike Murray.
- Bring your team! Beginning in 2018, when your school registers 6 or more participants, each one will receive a €50 discount on their registration!
- You can receive a discount on your ELMLE registration by writing an article and having it released in one of our publications! Earn a €50 credit for an article in ELMLE's ELMLE News or a €100 credit for a more extensive article in Bridge in the Middle. Contact our Communications Manager, Mark Gaspersich for more information.
General schedule overview:
- Thursday, January 18 - 9:00-16:00 - Pre Conference Sessions
- Friday, January 19 - 9:00 - 17:30 - Main Conference
- Saturday, January 20 - 9:00-17:30 - Main Conference
- Saturday, January 20 - 19:00-22:00 - Closing Gala
All Pre Conference and Main Conference days include lunch.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Amsterdam Marriott!
Conference Room Rates:
- Deluxe room single use: €135 per room per night
- Deluxe room double use: €155 per room per night
The ELMLE room rates include American breakfast buffet & Internet!