Amsterdam | 2018
Pre Conference Jan 18 | Main Conference Jan 19-20
Registration is OPEN!
We are excited to open registration for our 32nd annual conference in Amsterdam! This is our third visit to the Venice of the North, and we have an exciting line up of speakers! To register, please complete this Registration Form. Host school participants (International School of Amsterdam or American School of the Hague) please use the Host School Registration Form. The deadline for registration is Dec 15, 2017. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of your registration. Questions? Contact Candace Bennett, Registration Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Presenters
ELMLE's conferences are GREAT because of teachers like YOU! Educators have a forum to learn with and from one another and share ideas that work at this conference catering to the unique strengths and needs of students ages 10-14. The call for presenters is open now. Please complete this form to submit your proposal. The deadline is October 6, 2017. We hope to see YOU there!
Inquiries about the application and selection process can be directed to Teacher Presenter Coordinator, Mike Murray.
- Bring your team! Beginning in 2018, when your school registers 6 or more participants, each one will receive a €50 discount on their registration!
- You can receive a discount on your ELMLE registration by writing an article and having it released in one of our publications! Earn a €50 credit for an article in ELMLE's ELMLE News or a €100 credit for a more extensive article in Bridge in the Middle. Contact our Communications Manager, Mark Gaspersich for more information.
- Pre-Conference - 150 EUR (members), 200 EUR (non-members)
- Conference - 385 EUR (members), 510 (non-members)
General schedule overview
- Thursday, January 18 - 9:00-16:00 - Pre Conference Sessions
- Friday, January 19 - 9:00 - 17:30 - Main Conference
- Saturday, January 20 - 9:00-17:30 - Main Conference
- Saturday, January 20 - 19:00-22:00 - Closing Gala
All Pre Conference and Main Conference days include lunch.