- Meetings are held in Forum Room A294 on Fridays at 7:10 am
- Text @yorkecon to 81010 to join the Remind
- Sign up for an Econ Club T-shirt! Orders are due by 10/19
- Sign Up for the marketwatch stock market game: Link to Market Watch
- Fill out the google form to buy shirt- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K8cs_F8xUITKRF-fVuVbnNIxb3z-j8pVvcIjnpwNwgw
York High School's AP Economics students recently competed in the Illinois Economics Competition against 205 teams. Two teams have qualified for the State Competition: Team 1 - Matt Anderson, Linnea Dierksheide, Sean Hayes and Ashley Kunesh and Team 2 - Hannah Cronin, Courtney Jopes, Jason Kentra and Anshul Shah. The teams are coached by AP Micro and AP Macroeconomics teacher Tamra Carl. They will represent Elmhurst at the April 13 state competition held at the Chicago Federal Reserve.
- For the second time in the last three years, York’s Euro Challenge Team took first place in the Midwest Region competition.
- The first-place York team is comprised of seven students: Samantha Cruz, Emily Dow, Brian Kelley, Matt Kentra, Emmet McGovern, Ally Splitstone and Matt Splitstone.