Being able to work virtually wherever and whenever you want to is a dream so many people only dream about. Sometimes working virtually is a preference. And sometimes it's a necessity.
Here at Elizabeth J. Wiegner, my goal is to help anyone with the work-at-home desire and drive to be able to accomplish their goals. Whether they want to be a solo entrepreneur or work with a team, I help others be successful and fulfilled in their journey...in and outside their virtual careers.
If that's your passion too, and you know of others, either one-on-one or in your audience, who want to ditch their 9-to-5 and grow more in their work-at-home careers...
you're in the right spot!
Ditching the Water Cooler
has just opened its doors!
This self-paced course is packed with everything I wish I had known when I started working at home:
- 15 modules
- 59 units
- an 87-page workbook and...
- a private Facebook group
to help make students' work-at-home goals a reality.
Signing up to promote is super easy!
within 2 business days
Access your affiliate account
And start making $$$!
Once your request has been approved, you will get your login email from our affiliate platform, Podia. From there, you can create an account and get started promoting!
Your affiliate account includes your unique affiliate links, swipe copy, promo graphics, and information about the course.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commissions: Get 25% commission on each sale you make through your affiliate link.
Cookies: Your cookies last for 15 days.
Payouts: All commissions are eligible for payout on the first day of the month following the sale. Payouts are issued via PayPal and are paid within the first week of the month.
The fine print : )
By filling out the registration form, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You will not misrepresent Elizabeth J. Wiegner or any associated parties by making false or misleading claims about our product(s), including (but not limited to) promising add-ons that aren’t actually included with their purchase, or any other falsified or otherwise dishonest representation.
- I reserve the right to remove you from my affiliate program at my discretion if I feel you have dishonestly represented my brand, if your site is spammy and does not meet my standard for promotion, if you are misusing your affiliate link in any way, and if we discover you are abusing the CAN-SPAM Act while promoting our products to your email list.
- I reserve the right to remove your affiliate account if your link has been inactive for more than twelve months (no clicks) or if you have not referred any sales within your first six months as an affiliate.
- I will not accept email referrals. All referrals must come through your affiliate link.