Ms. Kehrley's Home Page
Office hours are afterschool by appointment! Would love to see ya to help with any questions you have! Emails will be answered during the school day, I do not always look at emails in the evening or on weekends and holidays.
Remote Learning Expectations
- Create a space and dedicated time for learning
- Seek help when needed (teachers, guidance counselor, principal)
- Create balance by taking opportunities to work offline and upload tasks
- Sign into the classrooms daily- keep connected
- Use Google Calendar to organize classes
- Demonstrate learning with completion of assignments
- Engage with the classroom and use tools (like headphones)
- Communicate with your teacher and examine feedback
- Follow the Code of Conduct & act appropriately
- Demonstrate online learning etiquette
- Reach out to your teachers if you are overwhelmed
- Collaborate with peers using respectful language and behaviors
- Use equipment as outlined in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Wear attire acceptable for school even when you are learning virtually
- Support each other in this new way of learning
- Be patient with yourselves and your teachers- we are all learning together!