Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it cost money to order the cap and gown?
- All caps and gowns are provided by the school. Students may keep the cap/gown after graduation.
- Are tickets needed to attend graduation?
- Tickets are not needed to attend graduation.
- Where can I find Project Graduation and Picture information? (Beginning in May)
- Forms for Olympic Studios can be obtained via the HS website, guidance, main office or D203.
- Project Graduation information can ONLY be found via the HS website.
- Will parking be available at the high school?
- Every graduating senior will be allotted one parking pass for parking at EHTHS. All other cars will park at the satellite parking lots of Miller, Alder, and Fernwood schools.
- Is handicapped parking available?
- Handicapped parking is available on a limited basis and will count as the one parking pass the seniors are allotted. Information will be provided during senior week.
- What do the graduates need to wear on the night of graduation?
- White, skirt-length dress or skirt/top is required. No part of your apparel should be visible under your gown. Flat white shoes or appropriate white flip-flops are acceptable. No sneakers are permitted.
- LONG SLEEVE white dress shirt, black dress pants and a dark tie is required. Black dress shoes only. No sneakers are permitted.
- Graduate Gowns:
- NHS (males and females) – white
- Females – gray
- Males - black
- When do graduates need to arrive?
- Please plan to arrive at the satellite parking lots at Swift and Slaybaugh by 3:15 p.m. You MUST arrive at the High School by 3:45 p.m. Graduates cannot be dropped off at the high school. They must be bused. Graduation begins promptly at 5:10 p.m. There is NO rain date.
- When do buses begin running from the satellite campuses?
- Are seniors on early release allowed to leave practice early?
- NO. All seniors who wish to walk at graduation MUST attend all practices.