Meetings & Committees
PURPOSE: The purpose of the student run meetings include: exercising leadership and public speaking skills, inform of future leadership events and feedback from previous events, socialize and build bonds.
MEETING DATES & AGENDAS: 8-8:30am
August 22, 2019: 3:15-3:50 Social Water Balloon Toss & free ice cream for Freshmen
September 19, 2019 Location: small gym
October 17, 2019 Location: Large gym (Lymphoma & Leukemia Society)
November 21, 2019 Location: Portable 7/8: Agenda: Breakfast Social
December- No scheduled meeting
January 23, 2020 Location: Small gym
February 27, 2020 Location: Small gym
March 19, 2020 Location: Main gym
April 16, 2020 Location: Small gym
May 1, 2020 Agenda: Banquet, PGHS MP room, 5-7pm
PSA (Class of 2020) Graduation Cord Requirements:
1. Service Hours & Meetings:
- Complete 8 BA/PSA related service hours by Friday, March 1. Each meeting, all academy or committee, equals 1 hour of participation. Click on the following link to see your hours, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1chBbTaEbvD1v87WkTHw40S3ILCGFYmjg3iCWcj6Rn-E/edit?usp=sharing .
2. Portfolio Requirements:
- 2 best works from any of the teachers listed, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10OaCb16p1rLN46gCx8HP_FGB5Qn0WWQkf-g-LFGSMdI/edit?usp=sharing.
- Give Cochon your HS Portfolio after receiving them from English Teacher by Friday, April 24
4. Good citizenship (no suspensions) and 90% attendance
- BA students (Classes of 2021, 2022, 2023) must complete 40 participation hours. Each "all academy" meetings is 4 points each, while committee meetings are 1 hour each. Your participation will be recorded on the 5 Star Student App.