Interested in hosting a day of "Going Google" with Eduscape at your School?
Google Crash Course $229: New to Google? We've got you covered. Spend the day learning Google Drive, Sites, Gmail, and Calendar. This one-day crash course is intended for GSuite for Education users who want to jump right in and learn at a quick pace. Bring a laptop or Chromebook, log into your Google account, and see where GSuite for Education can take you.
Google for Administrative Office Staff $229: Learn how to harness the power of Google to streamline tasks, increase communication and maximize productivity. Learn how to effectively manage time and resources with Google Calendar. See how to simplify email correspondence through the creation of labels and filters. Explore ways to use Sheets and Forms to collect and organize data, and communicate with stake holders. Leave this hands-on workshop ready to manage your office with a click of a button.
Google Admin Console $395: Become familiar with the many features within the Google Admin Console. Work along our expert instructors as they guide you through the features that will empower you to control your domain and devices. This training will focus on features available to super administrators and administrators of GAFE domains.
Google Boot Camp $395: A two-day course meant to prepare participants to earn the Google Educator Level 1 Certification. Participants will receive an overview of Google’s certification process, examine current education concepts, and participate in a series of hands-on missions that will simulate tasks needed to pass the exams. Participants that successfully complete the course will be prepared to take the Educator Level 1 exam. A voucher to cover the cost of the exam is also included.
What is a day of "Going Google"?
- A professional development event for teachers, administrators, librarians and tech specialists.
- Choose from 60-minute sessions on various Google topics
- Sessions are taught by certified Google Educators
Learn more about Google for Education & be recognized as a leading Google educational institution
There is NO COST to host a Summit. Host site receives four (4) complimentary seats for your faculty (one for each session).
A minimum of 15 participants must register for a session to occur.
What are the host’s responsibilities?
- Wireless internet access
- Wi-Fi access with log in/ passwords for both presenters and participants
- Access to four (4) classrooms
- Ceiling mount or table top projectors
- Screen, dry erase board or interactive whiteboard for display
- Computer speakers in each classroom
- Ample parking for participants
- Easy access to restroom facilities
- Storage facility at school for items needed to be shipped ahead
- School point of contact - name/email