- Our first Homework tasks for 2019 have now been sent out.
- The Grade 6 Numeracy focus is number, place value, operations and exploring geometric-reasoning.
- Explanatory texts is our focus in Writing, publishing our own and focusing on "How something works or why something happen".
- In Reading, we are creating our own personal goals after reflecting on our assessments and using these to improve our comprehension.
- Our big question for Inquiry is "How have significant events and individuals impacted Australian society today?" and creating a digital presentation for this task.
- We have an excursion to the Melbourne Museum on 13th March
- Week 10 we will be heading to The Summit for camp. Get excited by visting the website or by watching the promo video below: