O u r L a b
Our Research Aims to Address the Following Questions:
What are the neural mechanisms that mediate stress vulnerability and resiliency in humans?
How does exposure to stress impact hormonal, emotional, and cognitive functions? And what is the role of these processes in stress related psychopathology?
Are there any research based means that may be used to enhance stress resiliency in humans?
Research in our lab integrates behavioral, psychological, physiological, endocrinological and neural (brain function and structure) measures of stress response among healthy as well as psychopathological populations.
- July 2019: Congratulations to Alon Paltzur for receiving the Yohanan Hoffman's award for excellence program for B.A students
- July 2019: Congratulations to Oriya Turgeman for receiving the academic excellence award for outstanding M.A students
- July 2019: Congratulations to Yaseen awad.I for receiving the academic excellence award for outstanding M.A students
- January 2019: Congratulations to Maryana Daood for recieving the council for higher education scholarship
- December 2018: Congratulations to Shir Minster who completed her Master's thesis!!
- July 2018: Congratulations to Shir Minster for receiving the academic excellence award for outstanding M.A students
- October 2017: Congratulations to Noa Magal for receiving the President's Doctoral Scholarship for Outstanding Students
- September 2017: Congratulations to Roee Admon for receiving The Brain & Behavior Research Foundation (Formerly NARSAD) Young Investigator Award