Itai Beeri, PhD
Itai Beeri is an Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer in the School of Political Science at the University of Haifa. He is also the Head of the Public Administration and Policy, MPA Program. As a domain expert in Public Administration and Policy, Dr. Beeri pursues a research agenda focused on governance, local democracy, regional collaborations, central-local relations, new-localism and new-regionalism, public turnaround management strategies and public recovery.
- Frish Aviram, Neomi, Beeri, Itai and Cohen Nissim (2019). Entrepreneurship in the Policy Process: Linking Behavior and Context through a Systematic Review of the Policy Entrepreneurship Literature, Public Administration review.
- Frish Aviram, Neomi, Cohen Nissim and Beeri, Itai, (2019). Wind(ow) of Change: A Systematic Review of Policy Entrepreneurship Characteristics and Strategies, Policy Studies Journal.
- Beeri, Itai and Daniel, Dana. (2019). Principals’ Leadership Style, Teachers’ Enforcement of Discipline and Students' Self-Distractive Use of Smartphones in Class. Technology, Pedagogy and Education.
- Frish Aviram, Neomi, Cohen Nissim and Beeri, Itai, (2019). Policy Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Public Administration and Development.
- Uster, Anna, Vashdi, Dana and Beeri, Itai, (2019). From Organizational Leadership to Lead-Organizations – The Future of Leadership in Inter-Organizational Networks. Journal of Leadership Studies, 12(4), 79–81.
- Uster, Anna, Beeri, Itai, and Vashdi, Dana (2018). Don’t Push Too Hard: Examining Local Government Managerial Behaviors in Collaborative Networks with Non-profit Organizations, Local Government Studies 45(1), 124-145 .
- Beeri, Itai, Uster, Anna, and Vigoda-Gadot, Eran (2018). Does performance management relate to good governance? A study of its relationship with citizens’ satisfaction with and trust in Israeli local government, Public Performance & Management Review .
- Gal-Arieli, Nivi, Beeri, Itai, Vigoda-Gadot, Eran, and Reichman, Amnon (2018). Leadership Transforming Education: Leadership Style and Local Authority Involvement in Education, Megamot, 52(2), 223-258 .
- Frish Aviram, Neomi, Cohen Nissim and Beeri, Itai, (2018) Low-level bureaucrats, local government regimes and policy entrepreneurship, Policy Sciences, 51, 1, 39–57.
- Reingewertz, Yaniv and Beeri, Itai, (2018). How effective is central enforcement? Evidence from convened committees in failing local authorities, Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space, 36(2) 357–380.
- Navot, Doron and Beeri, Itai (2018). The Public's Conception of Political Corruption: A New Measurement Tool and Preliminary Findings, European Political Science, 17(1), 93-110.