Valley View PTO
Valley View Middle School PTO Mission
The Parent Teacher Organization supports academic and extracurricular activities that build student, teacher and staff relationships at Valley View Middle School. The PTO is a Minnesota nonprofit 501c3 corporation with membership open to all parents, guardians, teachers and staff at Valley View Middle School
The PTO is funded entirely by membership dues. Our efforts are made possible by the generous financial support and volunteer hours donated by our wonderful parents! Your membership dues also give you access to the online school directory.
2019-2020 dues are $40.00 per family and the 2019-2020 Digital Student Directory is included with Membership.
As a board, we take our fiduciary responsibility to manage your dues very seriously. We try our best to ensure that the funds are used to better the VVMS experience for the students, parents and teachers alike. Your contributions will go toward:
Grade Level Parties
7th Grade Grandparent's Day
Teacher Appreciation Lunches
VVMS Digital Student Directory
Special Guest Speakers
Membership and Dues: How to join PTO and Pay your dues
District wide there is a new directory system called Membership Toolkit (they merged with our old directory My School Anywhere). Please follow the instructions below to pay your PTO Dues and gain access to the School Directory. And don’t forget to download the Membership Toolkit App once your account is set-up. Then you can access the directory on the go.
- Go to: https://ptovvms.membershiptoolkit.com/home
- Click the “Register/Login” button
- Click “Create an Account” - make sure to use the same email address that you did in My School Anywhere so your info will automatically load. Fill in the name, email, and set a new password.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in at https://ptovvms.membershiptoolkit.com/home and finish the registration process in the 3 steps listed below.
- Do Step 1: Click “Family & Student Information” fill in/verify & hit save button
- Do Step 2: Click “Directory Publishing Preferences” fill in/verify & hit save button
- Do Step 3: Click “PTO Dues and Membership” Form Link to pay your dues, click add to cart button. At this point you may also go back and add an additional donation to the PTO should you choose. When everything is in your cart click proceed to checkout button. Click pay now button and you can pay with a credit card or Paypal.
- While, credit card payment is preferred, if you would like to pay PTO Dues by cash or check, please click "pay offline later." You can send cash or check payment to: VVMS PTO, 6750 Valley View Rd, Edina, MN 55439.