Strom Thurmond High School
Welcome to my page. Here you will find assignments and news that may be important to you.
firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail is best!)
803-275-1768 ext. 02320
Remind and Google Classroom Codes are on class pages, linked above.
Use www.noredink.com for grammar practice. If you need your class code, see me!
Supply List for Honors and CP:
- Writing Utensil of Choice (pencil or blue or black ink, please, unless I give you permission otherwise)
- Three Ring Binder with Dividers and Looseleaf Paper
- Highlighters (you’ll probably want several colors)
- Composition Notebook (this will stay in class, you will probably need at least two to get through the year)
- Index Cards (if you don’t want to carry these around, you can leave them in classroom; please put them in a baggie or other container with your name)
Meet Mrs. Mallett: I live in Graniteville, SC with my husband, two girls (one is in seventh grade at MMS, one is away at college...GO GAMECOCKS!), and two dogs. I’m a graduate of Strom Thurmond High School (GO REBS!) and Columbia College. Before I became a teacher, I worked as a unit clerk, a residential coordinator (case manager), a day program counselor, and an ice cream scooper! I enjoy spending time with my family and my dog, reading, learning new things, and bingeing Netflix (from time to time).
I am looking forward to an AMAZING year with the STHS class of 2022!
Mrs. Mallett's Schedule:
- 1A/5B- Planning
- Rebel Recon (Wednesday tutoring, need pass)
- 2A/6B- English I Honors
- 3A/7B- English I CP
- Second Lunch
- 4A/8B- English I CP
*Tutoring is available during RR on Wednesdays, but you must get a pass from me ahead of time. I am usually available at 2nd lunch, and can stay after school as needed.
*Due to my early planning period, email is the best means of communication.