Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of the school. It is made up of five parent elected representatives, a school staff member and the principal. The Board of Trustees may co-opt members to ensure succession, diversity of skills and healthy community representation.
The Board is proactive in inducting new members and encourages all members to undertake training provided by the New Zealand Schools Trustee Association.
- Employ school staff
- Approve the budget for all money given to the school by the government.
- Develop and implement the school strategic plan to ensure the future success of the school.
- Undertake Principal appraisal
The Board of Trustees meets twice a term. Their meetings are held in the school staffroom and are advertised in our weekly newsletter.
- Parent Representative: Mr Jacob Smyth (Chairperson)
- Parent Representative: Mr Logan McKenzie (Treasurer)
- Parent Representative: Mrs Catherine Frantz
- Parent Representative: Mr Brendan Clarke (Deputy Chairperson)
- Parent Representative: Mrs Sarah Cupido (Secretary)
- Staff Representative: Miss Sanne den Boon
- Principal: Mr David McKenzie
2018 Audited Accounts
Child Protection Policy