Working Papers

How Do I Obtain My Working Papers?

Students must:

  1. Fill out the New York State Application for Employment.

  2. Email it to School Secretary, Ms. Doris Rivera:

  3. A video call with the student, and if required, the parent or guardian, will then be scheduled.

  4. All Required Documentation must be shared during the video conference. What do I need to bring to video conference?

  • A birth certificate as proof of your age

  • An original version of a:

    • New York State doctor's note (stating the student is "fit for employment")

    • Certificate of physical fitness completed by a NY State physician

    • School ID

  1. The working card will be completed and mailed to the student. Student should sign the card upon receipt.