NATIONAL JUNIOR HONOR SOCIETY
CLASS OF 2019-2020
THE NATIONAL JUNIOR HONOR SOCIETY IS THE ORGANIZATION
THAT RECOGNIZES STUDENTS WHO REFLECT OUTSTANDING ACCOMPLISHMENTS
IN THE AREA OF SCHOLARSHIP, LEADERSHIP, SERVICE, CHARACTER, AND CITIZENSHIP.
As a current member of NJHS, you are required to maintain a 3.6 cumulative average and complete 15 hours of school and/or community service hours.
You are required to abide by the school's Code of Conduct and the Chapter Rules for the LMMS National Junior Honor Society.
In order to view document you must be signed into your school Google Account
NJHS Officers for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Brooke Cuscino and Julia Groller
- Teagan Coffman
- Jordyn Poll
- Emilia Churhran and Millie Thompson
Requirements for joining NJHS at Lower Macungie Middle School
- Eligible students will be contacted in March if their GPA is above a 3.6. They will be invited to an informational meeting that outline requirements for membership.
- Students must apply for membership.
- Students must maintain a 3.6 cumulative GPA
- Students will be evaluated by the following criteria; their essay, teacher recommendations, school activities, and community activities.
Veterans Day Banner
Directions for typing stars
Open the template below. Click Download. Open the Star Template in the tray at the bottom of the page. Enable Editing.
Type the name of the veteran and where they served, (Choose from the form provided)
Relationship to student or staff
Name of person submitting request. (Address all staff members as Mr., Mrs, Ms, etc.)
Check all spelling.
Print to HP 4050 or Library Sharp.
Place in folder to be proofread.