East Hanover Teen Team
Central School, 400 Ridgedale Avenue, East Hanover, NJ 07936
EH Teen Team
EH Teen Team offers daily field trips with varying drop-off and pick-up times depending upon the nature and length of the field trip.
Children will be grouped by age and grade level. The staff/child ratio on field trips will be 1:8 on all field trips.
Multiple Child Discount
A multiple child discount of 5% is given to a family with multiple children registering for any EHTASCC Summer Camp. The 5% will be applied to the second child and/or any subsequent child(ren).
If you wish to enroll your child(ren) in our Camp Cougar Summer Camp Program, please read the following information brochure:
- March 1st: ALL In-District (FJS, Central, Middle, HPHS) Students may register
- March 15th: ALL RETURNING Out-of-District Students may register
- March 26th: ANY NEW Out-of-District (MORRIS COUNTY ONLY) Students may register
Important Note: **DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS JUNE 1st**
Registration Link for Summer Camp 2019:
Registration Link for Home/Private Computers:
Registration Link for Public Computers (will automatically log you out after 15 minutes of idle time):
All campers require a physical that is less than 365 days old. Please use the following EHTASCC Physical Form.
If your child has allergies that require an Epi-pen, you will need to upload the following to InfoSnap:
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Permission for Medication by School Nurse
- Food Allergy Background Information
If your child has asthma, you will need to upload the following to InfoSnap:
If your child requires medication by a school nurse, you will need to upload the following to InfoSnap: