Accounting service involves maintaining accurate and updated records of your company’s financial activity. It includes
- Adaptation of best accounting policies.
- Full cycle recording of transactions as per IFRS.
- Reconciliation of registers with accounting and banking records.
- Making adjusting entries for estimates, accruals, and provisions.
- Preparation of financial statements, customized management reports
- Issuing Compilation Report / Notice to Readers.
Payroll service include
- Preparation of payroll sheet and payslips as per UAE labor laws.
- Preparation of SIF file for WPS.
- Adaptation of best policies for payroll and employee benefits.
- Preparation and calculation of vacation pay and Final Settlement.
Business Setup in Canada
Canada is one of the most cost effective options to establish your business with 100% foreign ownership.
Our partnership with BizServ Inc. can make your business setup happen in a week to complete all the process such as searches, name reservation, pre-approval, federal incorporation, provincial registration, virtual office, resident directorship, registration with tax authority, filling, secretarial requirements, etc., all under one umbrella, as well as fulfill the ongoing requirements to ensure your corporation in Canada remains active.
We can help you with
- VAT Registration
- Quarterly / Periodic Return Filing
- Annual Update and Renewal,
- Assistance in Audit FTA
- Processing Refund Request
- De-Registration to avoid penalties
- Tax Review, Planning & Consultancy
Annual Financial Audit is a legal requirement for all commercial companies and for other businesses by the authorities of UAE.
Audit does not only fulfill the legal requirement but also helps the company to develop better internal control environment and reduces risk.
Our local footprint in major emirates and free zones possesses high rank/standing in the market and is highly respected by the authorities and banks of UAE.
Liquidation report is a legal requirement for all mainland companies, and in several free zones of UAE.
We act as the Liquidator in the event the business wishes to initiate the winding up process. The process varies in each Emirate and we work closely with all parties and authorities to ensure that the legal obligations are properly discharged before we finally issue the report.
Consultancy / CFO Support
We offer expert advice to run an effective and efficient business. This includes help in financial and business planning, strategic planning, financial management and other related support. In the event you do not wish to hire a full time CFO, we can extend our support to you through our CFO Support Services which can help optimize and streamline your operations and finances.