Independent Living Skills
Increase Independent Living Skills
The Easy CookBook Series and "One Step-at-a-Time" publications are produced in simple, clear and concise language.
Ideal for learning and teaching in independent living skills programs, educational settings, community language courses, occupational therapy, rehabilitation programs, children learning to cook in the home or at school and for general use.
At last - the new Easy Cook Book 5 Lifestyle
The new resource was developed with our DVD "Let’s Grow Vegetables" - the video at right shows an edited excerpt of the DVD and has 28 brand new recipes.
Click here for more info
This Lifestyle resource inspires healthy eating, exercise and the benefits of growing your own vegetables.
Originally designed for people with disabilities, learning difficulties or low literacy skills, however, the Easy Cookbooks are a valuable aid to any kitchen.
Click on the Order Form menu link to place your order for this exciting new resource.
- Easy Cookbook is printed on extra heavy laminated paper, making page turning easy and clean up of spills a breeze.
- Each nutritious and tasty recipe is divided into 6 to 8 easy to follow picture steps - you just look and cook.
- The recipes and picture steps are colour-coded making them easy to follow.
- There are 27 healthy and delicious recipes ranging from microwave to stovetop to oven to no-cook.
- Every recipe has a picture shopping card, listing all of the ingredients that you need to purchase at your local store - just match-to-sample!