Regents examinations are administered every January, June, and August. Here are some resources from the New York State website:
Regents examination schedules are determined by New York State. There are no make-ups for missed exams, and all exams are administered at the same time state-wide.
June 2017 Regents
The January Regents administration runs from Tuesday, January 24th through Friday, January 27th. Scholars received their exam invitations in classes on Thursday, January 19th. Exam offerings for January for Eagle Academy are limited to Algebra 1 Common Core, ELA Common Core, Global History, Living Environment, and U.S. History.
Exam schedules are determined by New York State. Morning exams begin promptly at 9:00am and afternoon exams begin promptly at 1:00pm.
- Tuesday 6/13: U.S. History and Government (morning), and Algebra I Common Core (afternoon)
- Wednesday 6/14: English Language Arts Common Core (morning), and Living Environment (afternoon)
- Thursday 6/15: Global History & Geography (morning), Physical Setting/Earth Science (afternoon), and Physical Setting/Physics (afternoon)
- Friday 6/16: Geometry Common Core (morning), and Algebra II Common Core (afternoon)
- Tuesday 6/20: Physical Setting/Chemistry (morning)
Exam Reminders for Scholars
- For morning exams, arrive to Eagle by 8:30am. For afternoon exams, arrive to Eagle by 12:30pm. Those students wishing to eat breakfast or lunch should arrive 30 minutes earlier than those times.
- Electronic devices are prohibited and must either be secured in a locker or given to the proctor before the start of the exam. For the complete policy, click here.
- If you wish to take an exam but wasn't scheduled for it, you can "walk in" to take the exam. Arrive by 8:15am for morning exams and 12:45pm for afternoon exams so the materials can be put together for you.
- Bring your exam invitation, your student ID, pencils, and pens to the exam.