The Digital Virtual Learning Group (DVLG) is a united collaboration of educational entities to ensure secure, efficient, and innovative technologies that enhance learning in the 21st century. This includes:
- A high-quality Internet connection
- Secure network infrastructure
- Virtual classroom experiences
- Collective buying power
- E-rate services
- Other equitable services as defined by the group
ESU 4 Member Districts
ESU 6 Member Districts
Auburn Public Schools
Falls City Public Schools
Humboldt-Table Rock-Steinauer Public Schools
Johnson-Brock Public School
Johnson County Central Public Schools
Lewiston Consolidated School
Nebraska City Public Schools
Palmyra District OR-1
Pawnee City Public Schools
Sterling Public School
Syracuse-Dunbar-Avoca Public Schools
Crete Public Schools
Dorchester Public Schools
Exeter-Milligan Public Schools
Fillmore Central Public Schools
Friend Public Schools
Heartland Community Schools
Malcolm Public Schools
McCool Junction Public Schools
Milford Public Schools
Seward Public Schools
Shickley Public Schools
Waverly Public Schools District 145
Wilber-Claytonia Public Schools
York Public Schools
- CIPA Filter - Firewall and content filter necessary to be CIPA Compliant. Licensing and backups.
- 2500MB of Internet Bandwidth (2018-19) – Shared between all 27 entities in DVLG. Paid for by DVLG dues.
- E-Rate - Contract with ESU5 to provide Erate services.
- Authoritative DNS Servers – Manage records across six name servers that hold the DNS records (A, CNAME, PRT, MX,etc.) for school district domains.
- Recursive DNS Servers – Two DNS caching servers for school districts use.
- NTP Server – A network time server is maintained for services requiring a NTP server.
- iPerf Server – A server used to measure network throughput.
- Speedtest – Website available to end users to test network speeds from a browser
- Fortinet Routers – ESU4 & 6 manage and maintain two Fortigate 3000D routers that route traffic for all 27 entities in DVLG.
- Lifesize Manager – Allows central upgrades of all Lifesize video carts.
- Lifesize ClearSea – Allows video conferencing from a desktop, phone, or tablet.
- Lifesize Video Center – Video server used to upload, record, or live stream video from a ClearSea account or Lifesize cart.
- Zoom Licensing – The consortium provides Zoom licensing to enable audio and video conferencing.
- WAN Support – ESU4 & 6 assist with technical issues between UPN and the school districts to help resolve outages and troubleshoot WAN related issues.
- Central Logging – Central repository of machine and systems log data to enable quicker resolution of technical issues.
- Utilizing ESU6 10GB contract in order to eliminate Network Nebraska 3GB transport connection.
- DMARC - Implementation and management of dmarc records for all members using dmarcian.com
*All meetings are hosted at ESU 4 and ESU 6.