Mrs. Wendy Shepard-Tuten
"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary!"
I am a 1991 graduate of Lancaster High School and 1996 graduate of Texas Woman's University. I have been married for 20 years to my college sweetheart and have three active teenage boys. This is my third year at Duncanville High School. My previous teaching experience has been with Garland ISD. In my free time, I enjoy watching my boys play sports, baking, photography, and spending time with family.
I believe in lifetime learning - through every experience and interaction with one another, we learn more about ourselves.
Please contact me any time with any questions or concerns.
- 1st Block: Intro to Culinary Arts
- 2nd/3rd Block: Practicum in Culinary Arts
- 4th Block: Intro to Culinary Arts
- 5th/6th Block: Practicum in Culinary Arts
- 7th/8th Block: Culinary Arts
Tutorials Monday and Wednesday: 7:00 - 7:30 A.M