New Families Registration
New Families Registration Information
Please read this page in its entirety before beginning the registration process
The portal for Grades 1-12 registration for the 2018-2019 school year is currently open.
You must live in Dublin before you can enroll your student in the district. Purchase agreements are not acceptable verification of residency documents. Once you move into Dublin and can provide verification of utility connection, you may take the documents to the school for enrollment.
STEP 1: Apply for Registration ONLINE (If registering for DKA, Developmental Kindergarten Academy, please select "K" as grade level as DKA is part of the 2 year Kinder program).
STEP 2: Complete all documents online
STEP 3: Print Summary Page BEFORE clicking submit
STEP 4: Bring Online Application Summary Page, Student Emergency Health Form and the original documentation (with copies for the school site) listed below to the school of residence office.
***If you are planning to submit an inter district transfer request for the 2018-2019 school year, you may NOT begin the registration process until you have received your approval letter. These requests are being accepted now. You will receive a letter once your request is processed. Only after you have received your letter stating your request is approved may you begin the online registration process. Thank you for your patience.
NEW FAMILIES TO DUSD
Welcome to the Dublin Unified School District! In order to register your student(s) in school, please bring the following original documents (along with copies for the school) to your resident school(s) after completing the online registration. Do not wait for a call from the school/district. It is your responsibility to complete the enrollment process at the school of residence.
1. Valid email address *Please note: When you request your application link, if you are using Gmail please be sure to check your spam folder for the link. It is usually in the last spam section at the bottom of the page.
2. Current Immunization Record
3. Withdrawal form from previous school (this form is required only if school is currently in progress. If you are registering for the 2018-2019 school year, this is not necessary)
4. Transcript for student in Grades 6-12
5. Documentation that provides proof of age for student (one of the following)
· Birth Certificate (official copy, not keepsake certificate of birth)
· Official Hospital Record of Birth (must have doctor's signature)
· Adoption Record
6. TWO Proofs of Residency, noting parents name and address
· Current PGE Bill or verification of service connection (verification will require actual bill to be brought in within 30 days)
· Current Cable/Internet Bill
· Current Water Bill
· Current Amador Valley Industries (AVI) Trash bill
· Current Social Services Documents
· Property Tax Payment Receipts
· Current Rental Property contract, lease or current payment receipts (showing address on receipt (will require additional proof of residency)
· Current Pay Stub
· Voter Registration
· Correspondence from a government agency
7. Health Documentation regarding special medical concerns your student may have.
8. Guardianship: Legal documentation that verifies full-time guardianship if student does not live in one household full time. Secondary household form - if student lives part time at a second address.
9. Special Education Plan (IEP) – If enrolled in Special Education classes.
10. Verification of identity of parent, caregiver, licensed foster agency or group home representative, or California Superior Court- appointed legal guardian. One of the following is required:
An original government issued I.D. with photo
A driver's license (any photo driver's license of California identification card is permitted)
11. Appropriate agency identification if an agent or representative of social services of foster care agency.
The process for Applying For Registration has a few steps to the process. Please read everything carefully before you begin. You will be asked to provide the following information:
a. Household information(where the student resides in Dublin) - address and phone numbers
b. Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
c. Student information - birthdate, health and medication information
d. A minimum of 2 emergency contacts - phone numbers and email addresses
Please note: Your enrollment is not complete until you have taken the documentation to the school of residence or the district office (during summer months, appointment required) to complete the enrollment process.
You will NOT receive a phone call from the district letting you know the next steps.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS required for enrollment can be found at your designated school site once your application has been approved. Please visit your Resident School's Website and click on the 'Fall Check-In....' Headline page. Fall Check-In dates for your Resident School are also available on their Websites.