CA Winter Championships Qualifier
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2020 - 9:00 AM (gates open @ 7:30 AM)
- $12 Unlimited Entry for Athletes, $5 Spectators, $25 ADDITIONAL FEE for “Qualifiers” - see below.
- Be sure to arrive early to avoid long lines and wait times. We will start the meet on time and roll through the schedule regardless of the registration area lines.
- This will be a high school division only meet - no youth or open divisions competitions will be contested.
- Individual Sign Up Online Form - OPEN UNTIL THURSDAY, JANUARY 30, 2020, 9:00 PM. You do not need to fill out the “paper sheet” if you fill out the “online form”. When you go the “registration” table, just tell them your last name and they will give you your bib number. Once the “online form” is closed, you will need to fill out the “paper sheet”.
- Individual Sign Up Sheet - You will need to print out this sheet, fill it out, and provide it at the “registration” table to get a bib number. You do not need to fill out the “paper sheet” if you fill out the “online form”. You do not need to fill out the “event” or “mark” spaces.
- Relay Sign Up Sheet - This will act as your “relay card.” You will need to print out this sheet, fill it out, and provide it at check-in in order to run in the relay. You do not need to fill out the “mark” space.
- Email Meet Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The meet will happen rain or shine.
- ATHLETES THAT HAVE FILLED OUT THE ONLINE FORM: You will receive your bib number at the athlete gate upon your entrance into the stadium after paying your entrance fee of $12. Please let the gate know that you filled out the online form and they will give you your number right there. You do NOT need to go to the registration area - you are ready to go!
- ATHLETES THAT DID NOT FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM: After you pay your $12 entrance fee at the athlete gate, you will be redirected to the registration tent to turn in your Sign Up Sheet to get your bib number. This line can get long so if you do not plan on doing the online form, arrive early enough to wait in line and get your form processed well before the meet begins.
CA T&F Winter Championships QUALIFYING ATHLETES
All qualifying athletes wishing to compete in the CA Track & Field Winter Championship Finals must sign up on the day of the qualifying meet (MEANING SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2020) and must also PAY THE ENTRY FEE AT THAT TIME (MEANING BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE MEET ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2020):
- There will be a sign-up table for all athletes that qualify to the Winter Championships meet at Arcadia High on February 8, 2020.
- All registrations must be done at the qualifying meet (MEANING @ DUBLIN)
- The entry fee to compete is $25 per athlete for unlimited competition of all qualified events for that athlete. THIS IS IN ADDITION TO THE $12 ENTRANCE FEE. This must be paid at your qualifier meet (MEANING BEFORE YOU LEAVE DUBLIN). CASH ONLY!
- You will be given a Golden Bib Number - this is your receipt and ticket into the CA Winter Championships! You must bring this Golden Bib with you to the championship meet!
- No late registrations accepted.
- No refunds.
- Bring the completed Winter Championships Waiver and Arcadia Waiver to the CA Winter Championships.