Vendor and Craft Fair!
Collegiate's Second Annual Vendor and Craft Fair Registration is open! Please share with your friends and family - come and support our vendors and artisans as we raise money for Collegiate's Performing Arts Department. Our fair will be Saturday, November 18th from 9am - 2pm. ALL DETAILS FOR PROSPECTIVE VENDORS CAN BE FOUND IN THE FORM BELOW.
Some of the vendors we have confirmed are:
- Brad's Spectrum Gallery
- Children's Author Mark Gunning with Itchy Gooney Books
- Children's Author Tracey Shedler
- Designs By Linda - Floral Design
- Decor Cushions
- Fifth Avenue
- Fisherman's Wharf (baked goods and exotic canned goods)
- Furtastic Pet Apparel
- Guns and Rosie's Chewellry and Accessories
- Legacy Health and Performance Thai Yoga Massage (Head Massages, Hand/Feet Reflexology Treatments - registered Practitioner)
- Little Shop of Awesome (handmade pop culture items)
- MelJoe Soaps
- Pampered Chef
- PenMaster (custom handmade pens)
- Senegence Independent Cosmetics
- Stella and Dot
- The Little Sweatshop (jewelry, hair accessories, t-shirts, etc)
- Wil-Power Creations (18" Doll Clothes)
- Wooly Momith (Knitted and crocheted goods)
We have made some changes to the layout of our fair, and if you are a previous vendor with questions about the changes, or if you are a new vendor with questions, please click the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Facebook event can be found here - please feel free to share!: https://www.facebook.com/events/1365769560168464/
Thank you for your support!