Youth Choir Open House
Youth Choir Open House - Thursday, May 16th
Two Sessions - 2:15 and 4:30
In the Church
A special Youth Choir Open House will take place in our church this Thursday, May 16th, in two sessions, at 2:15pm and 4:30pm. Children interested in joining the choir in grades 2 through 7 along with their parents/guardians are invited. There will be singing, musical games and activities, fun snacks, and a tour of our parish’s wonderful pipe organ.
Some important information concerning the event:
- Parish school children attending the 2:15pm, whose parents cannot attend, are to meet Mr. Koraus and the choir in the cafeteria after dismissal, walking over together to the church.
- Parish school children attending the 2:15pm, whose parents can attend, will meet Mr. Koraus and the choir in the church.
- If your child is registered for ASM that day, please notify Mrs. Feaser that they will be attending the Open House as soon as possible.
- The 2:15pm session will end at 3:30pm; the 4:15pm session will end at 5:45pm. Pick-up is from the church.
- If your child is registered to return to ASM after the Open House, please notify Mr. Koraus at email@example.com as soon as possible. Those children will be walked back over to ASM by Mr. Koraus and our choir chaperone.
- Parish students are also welcome at the 4:30pm session if they cannot make the 2:15pm session. Please contact Mr. Koraus ASAP if this is the case.
Looking forward to a great day of singing!
Mr. Matthew Koraus
Matthew Koraus, MM, FAGO, ChM
Director of Music Ministries
Church of St. Patrick, Huntington
(631) 385-3311, ext. 365