Olympic Day Volunteers
Olympic Day is FAST approaching! As one of the most anticipated events of the school year draws near, we are calling any and all donors/volunteers to make this exciting event a success!
2019 Olympic Day
Tuesday, May 28th
Rain Date: Wednesday, May 29th
If you are interested in helping with any of the categories listed below, please email the team captains that you are interested in working with.
If you would like to make a food or monetary donation toward the day’s events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be asking for volunteers between the hours of 7:00 am and 1:30 pm. Any and all help is welcome and appreciated!
Sponsors/Donors of the following are needed:
· Hot Dogs and Buns
· Italian Ices
· Juice Boxes
· Watermelon – 10 to 15 volunteers needed to donate 2 (cut up) watermelons (per volunteer) to be delivered to the school on Tuesday morning
Volunteers are needed for the following:
- Set-up- starting at 7 am
Pete McMahon: email@example.com
- Grilling – cook/distribute hot dogs
George Zullo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drinks- Distribution and replenishment of
Lauren Purcell: email@example.com
- Italian Ices- Distribution of
Sue Gesell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Evangelist: email@example.com
- Cotton Candy – make/distribute cotton candy
Joanne Sivillo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Popcorn – make/distribute popcorn bags
Amanda Moore: email@example.com
- Watermelon- Donation and/or distribution of
Cristen Ahlstrand: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breakdown / Clean-up: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Jaya Files: email@example.com