What's Coming Up in K-1?
- No School Monday the 8th - Columbus Day
- We will attend our first mass with the rest of the school on Thursday October 11th at 9:00am. All are invited to attend mass!
- Our first field trip is on Friday the 19th (please make sure you are Virtus trained if you are attending the trip)
- No school Friday the 26th --> Teacher Professional Development Day
- Halloween Parade Wednesday the 31st! Children can wear their costumes to school and we will parade outside at 8:30am
- No school Thursday November 1st- All Saints Day
Make sure to send a nut free snack and a drink every day!
Please send their snack/drink in a separate bag from their lunch.
If your child has peanut butter or any type of nut for lunch, please LABEL THE FRONT of the lunchbox as well as write a note in their folder.
Remember to send your child's folder in their backpack every day, any important notes/sheets should be in there.
If your child is a walker or going to ASM, please write a note in their folder in the morning letting me know.
You must be Virtus trained in order to volunteer at school, attend classroom events, or chaperone field trips. Go to the DRVC website and click "Protecting Gods Children" to find out the next training session.