New York City is the ultimate city of immigrants. Hate and discrimination have no place in our country. Mayor de Blasio has always stood with us to fight policies that undermine our values.
- Continued commitment to safeguarding the rights of the City’s 3.2 million immigrants.
- Stood up to President Trump’s threat to withhold funding if city would not cooperate with ICE. Went to court to defend our immigrant communities and our values — and won.
- Created IDNYC, nation’s largest municipal ID program, giving undocumented immigrants safe access to City services.
- Invested more than $90 million since 2014 to provide free legal assistance for immigrants facing deportation.
- Limited cooperation with ICE and barred ICE from City properties.
- Championed state legislation to allow undocumented immigrants to apply for a driver’s license.
USE THIS PAGE AS A STARTING POINT IN YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOMING EDUCATED AND EVENTUALLY MAKING YOUR VOICE HEARD IN THE 2020 ELECTIONS.
THIS IS A NON-PARTISAN RESOURCE.
INFORMATION ON ALL CANDIDATES POLICIES REGARDING IMMIGRATION WERE RESEARCHED TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY AND INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE - IF WE MISSED ONE PLEASE SEND IT OUR WAY AT INFO@DREAMBIGNV.ORG.
AS A 501(C)(3) CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION, WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR OPPOSE ANY CANDIDATE, CAMPAIGN, OR POLITICAL PARTY.