Students can request transcripts by completing the following form.

Transcripts are mailed via UW Postal Service so please allow at least 3-5 business days for the college to process them.

ALUMNI - please contact Jenni Allen, School Counseling Assistant to have your transcripts sent - or 608-935-3307, ext. 4006.

***NOTE - only current DHS students can request their transcripts through this form.