Recently Updated Items:
- May 15, 2020
- May 7, 2020
- May 5, 2020
- April 30, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- April 23, 2020
- April 22, 2020
Teachers, school staff, families, and especially students are adjusting to a “new normal” of learning in a world where we are all staying, learning, and working at home in order to contain the spread of COVID-19. In this new phase of learning at home, beginning Monday, April 6, we are strengthening the connection between our teachers, students, and families and expanding the availability of learning material. We call it “blended remote learning.”
DPS’s vision statement is, “Igniting Limitless Potential.” We are calling our remote-learning initiative “Ignite at Home.” We know that there is no substitute for learning in the classroom, but we will foster our students’ limitless potential in every possible way.
Click on the blue boxes below to access information and resources for specific grade levels, EC related services, and arts.
Food and Instructional Resource Distribution Information
- Click here for meal and instructional resource distribution information.
- Packets that are available online are linked in the chart below by clicking the computer icon.
- Note: Due to copyright restrictions not all packets are available online.
How can parents and students access online instructional resources from home?
What steps can parents take to stay connected with their school(s) during school closures?
- Do you have the email information for your child's teacher(s)?
- Has your contact information changed recently? Contact your child's school to ensure they have the most up-to-date contact information on file.
- Have you logged into PowerSchool? PowerSchool gives you access to your child's grades. Learn how to gain access here.
- Does your child know their NCEdCloud ID number and password OR have a QR code? Your child's teacher(s) can provide you with this information.
- Have you followed Durham Public Schools on all social media platforms to keep up with the latest updates?