Parent/Guardian Curriculum Resources
Click on the blue boxes below to access information and resources for specific grade levels, EC related services, and arts.
Where can I access the instructional packets that were made available?
Packets that are available online are linked in the chart below by clicking on the word "Packet". To see what other online resources are also available, click on the blue boxes above that correspond to the your child's grade level. Note: Due to copyright restrictions not all packets are available online.
How can parents and students access online instructional resources from home?
What steps can parents take to stay connected with their school(s) during school closures?
- Do you have the email information for your child's teacher(s)?
- Has your contact information changed recently? Contact your child's school to ensure they have the most up-to-date contact information on file.
- Have you logged into PowerSchool? PowerSchool gives you access to your child's grades. Learn how to gain access here.
- Does your child know their NCEdCloud ID number and password OR have a QR code? Your child's teacher(s) can provide you with this information.
- Have you followed Durham Public Schools on all social media platforms to keep up with the latest updates?