Mr. Hegarty's Web Page
Add Headings and they will appear in your table of contents.
About this Class and Myself
First let me tell you how excited I am to be your child's math teacher this year!! I have lots of fun and engaging work planned ahead that I believe will lead to success and a build your child's math confidence. I will be using the CPM curriculum for all of my math sections and when taught with fidelity and worked with fidelity by my students, great results will come from it.
I was born and raised near Chicago, have lived in Southern California for 18 years, Connecticut for 3, back to Chicago for 4 more years, until my family and I have found a home here in Denver, Colorado. I am married to my lovely wife Staci and we have a talented daughter who is in the 5th grade attending Bill Roberts in Stapleton.
This is my second year here at DSA and I am so proud of all the children who have been accepted to this great school and I promise to work and develop them to reach their highest potential.
- BA in Economics from University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- MBA from San Diego State in California
- MA. Ed from University of Colorado - Denver
- The tutoring schedule is in the syllabus attached to your class page. I tutor every Tuesday and Thursday after school in my classroom or I may work in the SSC. Also Contact me and we can set a up a time if those times are not convenient.
- Please use my email as the primary way to contact me and I promise to get back to you within 48 hours.