6th Grade Math
Welcome to the DSA 6th Grade Math Class (2016-17)!
6th Grade Math reinforces basic mathematical concepts and introduces skills that are essential for all students to be successful in upper-level math courses. Students have mastered the four fundamental operations in their elementary grades and are now ready for a more challenging year of learning the following units:
· Factors and Multiples
· Ratios, Rational Numbers, and Equivalence
· Two-Dimensional Measurement
· Computing with Decimals and Percents
· Focus on Algebra
· Statistics and Data Analysis
Teacher: Jin-young Park
Office Hours (Room 116): between 7:10 am and 7:55 am every day morning or by appointment
Telephone: 720-424-1763 (Please leave your voice mail during the class hours.)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the best way to reach me.)
6th Grade Math Syllabus
Using Infinite Campus (IC), you can now check student progress online. Please keep the following factors in mind when consulting IC:
• My plan is to update IC once a week.
• Due to school activities, field trips, student illness, art activities and other unforeseen delays, I may postpone the due date of an assignment. In these cases, the portal due date may no longer be accurate.
• A blank grade means the assignment grades have not been entered yet.
• A zero means the assignment was not submitted by the student.