Charms is THE system of record for student accounts in the DA Band program. You can see account information, make payments, update contact information, communicate by e-mail and track band happenings on the calendar. It is very important to update the information we have on record for you as a parent or student.
- Log onto www.charmsoffice.com.
- Click the LogIn button in the upper right section of the page.
- Under Parents/Students/Members, enter the School Code: DABand
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the "public" calendar.
- For student specific details, forms, handouts, financials, etc... enter the Student Area password to access your student’s account. The default is your student’s ID number (no “s”).
- If you are a returning member and have forgotten your password, just drop a quick line to any board member and one of us can quickly and easily reset it back to your default password (your student’s ID number) for you!
DASOTA Band Email
The Douglas Anderson Band email system provides important information from the director and parent volunteers to both students and parents throughout the year. All students and parents are asked to verify their email addresses in Charms in order to receive regular updates concerning band and booster activities.
To verify or correct your email address, log into CHARMS and select “Personal Info”.
Email addresses from the DA Band mailing list are not shared with anyone. Messages will be sent to you as bcc to avoid publishing your address.