WELCOME TO THE DOON SCHOOL REGIONAL ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE 2018
DECEMBER 5 TO 7, 2018
“INSPIRE TO SERVE,
EMPOWER TO LEAD”
WHAT BEING A ROUND SQUARE SCHOOL MEANS TO US?
The Doon School is proud to be the first Round Square member school in South Asia and Gulf Region. At Doon we aim at providing a holistic education, which is supplemented by our Round Square program. Being a Round Square School to us means furthering our own aims and ideals that guide School, since our ideals are in congruence with the Round Square ideals. Our close involvement in International Round Square Conferences and Service Projects enables us to explore the RS IDEALS further.
THE DOON SCHOOL IDEALS
- School has well-established international exchange programmes, promoting internationalism and cultural immersion.
- The various committees in School with representatives from the students body take important decisions regarding School, promoting democratic partnership and responsibility.
- School actively promotes environmentalism through workshops and camps, and adventure activities further complement these efforts.
- The Doon School trains student to become leaders in society. Year-12 students are given leadership opportunities to be Prefects, School Sport Captains, and boys-in-charge promoting leadership traits among them.
- Service is at the core of The Doon School education, where every student is part of an 'aristocracy of service’.