NOTICE: Dominican University of California supports the protection of individual privacy and is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of you personal information. Any requests for information about faculty or staff should be coordinated through Tammi Jackson (415.458.3726), Vice President for Finance and Administration. Please direct any students to Gaby Bermudez Ramirez (415.485.3277) Housing & Residential Life Coordinator. See below for the full policy.
If you are traveling or conducting business under the auspices of Dominican University of California, you are entitled to consult with the University's legal counsel. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Hanna Rodriguez-Farrar (415.482.1927) or Nicola Pitchford (415.419.4708).
Dominican University of California Resources
Dominican has numerous resources for students, faculty, and staff. Please seek help or guidance you need from the following people who have the expertise to guide and direct you appropriately:
- Kati Bell, Director of the Global Education Office (email@example.com, 415.482.2483)
- Wendy Lee, Director of Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org, 415257.1354)
- Nicola Pitchford, VP of Academic Affairs (email@example.com, 415.458.3759)
- Paul Raccanello, Dean of Student Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org, 415.485.3223)
- Hanna Rodriguez-Farrar, VP of Public Affairs & University Relations (email@example.com, 415.482.1927)
Release of Information and Response to Campus Visits by Government Officials Policy -- see below for link to document.
DACA: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals: https://sites.google.com/dominican.edu/univcomm/daca
- "What do I need to know about the end of DACA" from the Immigrant Legal Resource Center. Published September 5, 2017.
- Undocumented Students & Families: The Facts
- Immigration Executive Order Status
- Letter to Homeland Security Secretary regarding Immigration Executive Order
- Recommendations regarding Immigration Executive Order
- Marin Voice: Taking a stand to protect the rights of of every student, February 12, 2017
- Letter to Homeland Security Secretary regarding Immigration Executive Order, February 3, 2017
- Statement from President Mary Marcy, January 30, 2017
- Statement in support of DACA, November 21, 2016