Belvidere North High School
WELCOME TO BELVIDERE North HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SERVICES!
The Belvidere North Student Services Department provides academic, career and social/emotional counseling services to all students in order to foster their educational success at Belvidere North High School. We are committed to helping students understand the relationship between education and their future plans. We collaborate with educators, parents, and community members to help students successfully transition from high school to post secondary education or the world of work.
The Student Services Department at BNHS consists of school counselors, a school psychologist, school social workers, a speech and language therapist and nurses. All students are assigned a school counselor based on their last name, who will assist students with the following:
- Course planning
- Assistance with researching careers and colleges
- Social-emotional concerns
- Academic Advising
More information on Student Services staff can be found by clicking on Staff Profiles above.
- Mrs. Getty (Students with last names A-FL); email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-547-3888
- Mrs. Freeman (Students with last names Fm-Le); email: email@example.com, 815-547-3848
- Mrs. Bausman (Students with last names LF-RI); email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-547-3386
- Ms. Volkman (Students with last names RJ-Z); email: email@example.com, 815-547-3851
- Mrs. Henke; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Tom Chennell; e-mail: email@example.com
- Mrs. Doyle; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech and Language Therapist
- Mrs. Hartman; email: email@example.com, 815-547-4613
- Mrs. Dake; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-547-3514
- Mrs. Jokhy; email: email@example.com, 815-547-3769
- Cindy Molosz: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-547-3860
- August 21 - First Day of School!
- August 29 - Financial Aid Overview 5pm BNHS Forum Rm
- October 18 - FAFSA Completion Workshop 6 pm in BNHS Computer Lab
- May 7 - College and Career Readiness 6 pm BNHS