Belvidere North High School
WELCOME TO BELVIDERE North HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SERVICES!
The Belvidere North Student Services Department provides academic, career and social/emotional counseling services to all students in order to foster their educational success at Belvidere North High School. We are committed to helping students understand the relationship between education and their future plans. We collaborate with educators, parents, and community members to help students successfully transition from high school to post secondary education or the world of work.
The Student Services Department at BNHS consists of school counselors, a school psychologist, a school social worker, and a speech and language therapist. All students are assigned a school counselor based on their last name, who will assist students with the following:
- Course planning
- Assistance with researching careers and colleges
- Social-emotional concerns
- Academic Advising
More information on Student Services staff can be found by clicking on Staff Profiles above.
- Ms. Blum (Students with last names A-FL); email: email@example.com, 815-547-3888
- Mrs. Freeman (Students with last names FM-LE); email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-547-3848
- Mrs. Bausman (Students with last names LF-RI); email: email@example.com, 815-547-3386
- Ms. Volkman (Students with last names RJ-Z); email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-547-3851
Mrs. Henke; e-mail: email@example.com
- Ms. Brown; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech and Language Therapist
- Mrs. Hartman; email: email@example.com, 815-547-4613
- Mrs. Dake; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-547-3514
- Cindy Molosz: email: email@example.com, 815-547-3860
- Students interested in mechanical engineering are invited to learn how you can get an engineering degree from Northern Illinois University while attending classes on the campus of Rock Valley College. Attend the Wednesday, March 21, information session at Rock Valley College at 5:30 p.m. To register, visit go.niu.edu/niuatrvvmarch
FORMS & OTHER DOCUMENTS
Request for Early Graduation
BYU Independent Study Form