Grant Middle School
7th and 8th Grade
Homework and Announcements
Remote Learning Expectations
- Use a district issued computer.
- Attendance: to be counted present, students must be log in to teacherease and click present. https://www.teacherease.com/common/login.aspx
- Login to Google classroom during assigned class times and follow instructions. Your student will log in to a google meet at the start of every class for attendance and instructions.
- Turn in assignment by the due date. Your student will receive a letter grade in Teacherease.
- Communicate if additional instructions are needed through email or chat in Google Meet.
- Make sure you are following the school dress code before signing on.
- Find a quiet place where you will be able to concentrate.
- when you enter the meeting, mute yourself and turn on your video camera
- When you have a question, type in the textbox and wait for your teacher to call on you.
- Use Chat for school use only
- Use only school appropriate language.
- Pay attention to your teacher or the other students who are speaking. Look into the camera.
- Ask if your need support or help.
- Be prepared to learn
- Take Breaks, keep your brain active
7th/8th Grade Teachers:
Mrs. Thompson-7th Reading/ELA
Mrs. Lawson, 7th SPED
Mrs. Huller, 8th Math
Dr. Higgins, 8th SPED
Ms. Pehle-7th/8th Social Studies