Grant Middle School
"Focusing on tomorrow...through learning today"
Welcome to Grant Middle School. I have been a member of this team for a quarter of a century. I am looking forward to this year with great enthusiasm and think we have an amazing year ahead. As a teacher, administrator, and a mother, I understand that the safety, education, and well-being of our children is essential. Please feel free to contact me at anytime during this school year with questions, concerns, or just general observations you want to share. Your input is valuable and needed. I hope you will find ways to continue to stay involved and active in your students educational journey. The PTO would love for you to join, we would love to have you visit during special events, and even though middle school students protest, continue to volunteer and be present.
- Please pull all the way forward before dropping students off in the morning when in the drop off lane. Thank you.
- Please double check the dress code.
- We have a new food service: OPAA. Student lunches will be 2.75 this year and breakfast will be 1.25. There will be two entree choices each day to choose from, or a salad bar daily. There will a fresh fruits and veggie bar each day also.
Sport's and Conference Events:
- Baseball/Softball August 20th, 21st, and 23rd this week.
- Soccer plays August 21st and 23rd.
ROTARY STUDENT OF THE MONTH- for the month of May: Elijah McCauley
ELK'S STUDENT OF THE MONTH- for the month of May: Mark Thomas
Open House: Thank you for joining us on the 8th. We had a wonderful time getting to know you.
10110 Old Lincoln Trail, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Hours: 7:50 - 2:20 Students may go to their classrooms at 7:40
***Please note that to not be considered tardy, students must be in their seats with all materials, ready to begin at 7:50 am. We strongly recommend students arriving by 7:40 am.
A local resident was so impressed with the 8th grade project that he called school and requested a flower for his yard.
"My wife designed and I constructed the two new additions . The butterfly and bumble bee are stained glass pieces that I made to make the three wooden flowers even more whimsical. Kudos to everyone at Grant Middle School who were involved in conceiving and implementing this 8th grade school project that has added pizzazz to the Fairview Heights community landscape!"