International Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces
Resort Riva del Sole, Castiglione della Pescaia, Grosseto (italy), 29 May - 1 June 2018
Topics and Format
The topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the following ones:
- Adaptive and Context-Aware Interfaces
- Full-body Interaction
- Information Visualization
- Interaction Design Tools
- Interface Metaphors
- Interfaces for Big Data
- Interfaces for e-Commerce and e-Branding
- Interfaces for e-Culture and e-Tourism
- Interfaces for End-User Development
- Interfaces for i-TV
- Interfaces for Recommender Systems
- Interfaces for Social Interaction and Cooperation
- Mobile Interaction
- Motion-based Interaction
- Multimodal Interfaces
- (Multi)Sensory Interfaces
- (Multi)Touch Interaction
- Search Interfaces
- User Interfaces for the Internet of Things
- Usability and Accessibility
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Visual Analytics
- Visual Databases
- Web Interfaces
All submissions must be formatted according to the ACM SIG format available at:
using the "sigconf" proceedings template.
Submissions are open for the following categories:
- Full and Short papers describe original unpublished research. A 250-words abstract is requested before submission. Submissions must be anonymized. Maximum length of full papers is 8 pages (plus 1 extra page for references). Maximum length of short papers is 4 pages (plus 1 extra page for references).
- Poster papers describe work-in-progress research. Poster submissions are not anonymized and must be up to 2 pages (plus 1 extra page for references).
- Demo papers provide the opportunity to show how a research contribution has been transferred into a working tool or data set. Demo submissions are not anonymized and must be up to 2 pages (plus 1 extra page for references).
Online submission is required for all types of submissions. Papers are to be submitted online on EasyChair at the URL : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=avi2018.
AVI 2018 - International Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces - firstname.lastname@example.org