International Call for Papers
INTERNATIONAL COLLOQUIUM ON LAW AND RELIGION
THE FIFTH LAW AND RELIGION RESEARCH MEETING
22-23 May 2018
Uberlândia, Minas Gerais, Brazil
“Human Rights, Intercultural Dialogue and Religion:
Challenges and Perspectives”
The International Colloquium on Law and Religion is going to occur during The Fifth Law and Religion Research Meeting and will be organized by the Brazilian Center for Studies in Law and Religion (Federal University of Uberlandia).
The Colloquium will take place in the city of Uberlandia, Brazil on 23 May 2018.
The theme of the event is “Human Rights, Intercultural Dialogue and Religion: Challenges and Perspectives”. Papers discussing the relation between human rights, religion and cultural diversity or intercultural dialogue or interreligious dialogue are most welcome.
Participation and abstract submission:
The deadline for international participants is 31 March 2018.
Those who are interested in participating should email an expression of interest to email@example.com as soon as possible.
The abstract proposal should include:
1. An abstract, clearly summarizing the arguments, should be submitted before deadline.
2. The abstract should be written and presented in English, Spanish or Portuguese, and should convey the main results of a research-in-progress or a completed research paper related to the event broad theme.
3. Proposal structure: title, authors’ names (up to three) followed by their e-mails, an abstract (from 300 to 500 words), 03 to 05 keywords, references and a short personal biography (of no more than 100 words). Please, do not include figures, tables or charts.
4. By submitting the abstract, the author authorizes its publication in the event proceedings.
5. The proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Successful applicants will be notified within 10 days after the abstract submission.
Rodrigo Vitorino Souza Alves
Professor of Law, Federal University of Uberlandia (Brazil)
Leading Researcher, The Brazilian Center of Studies in Law and Religion
Auditório 5S, Universidade Federal de Uberlândia
Av. João Naves de Ávila 2121 – Uberlândia, Minas Gerais, 38408-100 Brazil
IN COLLABORATION WITH