PhD Student in Engineering In Computer Science
I am a phd student at Department of Department of Computer, Control, and Management Engineering Antonio Ruberti (DIAG) of Sapienza University of Rome.
If you are interested in my projects, you can visit my github page here.
My research focuses on application of Machine Learning for different application in computer security:
- Binary Analysis
- Malware Detection and Classification
- Coltellese S., Maggi F. M., Marrella A., Massarelli L., Querzoni L. Triage of IoT Attacks through Process Mining , To Appear in: Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems (COOPIS), 2019
- Massarelli L., Di Luna G.A., Petroni F., Querzoni L., Baldoni R. SAFE: Self-Attentive Function Embeddings for Binary Similarity, Proceedings of 16th Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware & Vulnerability Assessment (DIMVA), 2019 - Best Paper Award Runner Up - Pwnie Awards 2019 Nominee
- Luca Massarelli, Giuseppe Antonio Di Luna, Fabio Petroni, Leonardo Querzoni, Roberto Baldoni, Investigating Graph Embedding Neural Networks with Unsupervised Features Extraction for Binary Analysis, Workshop on Binary Analysis Research colocated with Symposium on Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS), 2019
- Luca Massarelli, Leonardo Aniello, Claudio Ciccotelli, Leonardo Querzoni, Daniele Ucci, Roberto Baldoni, Android malware family classification based on resource consumption over time, 12th International Conference on Malicious and Unwanted Software (MALWARE), 2017