"Partnering with parents in preparing all students to be college & career ready"
Parent's Involvement and Student Achievement
When schools work together with families to support learning, teens tend to succeed not just in school, but throughout life. In fact, the most accurate predictor of a student's achievement in schools is not income or social status, but the extent to which that student's family is able to:
- Create a home environment that encourages learning;
- Express high (but not unrealistic) expectations for their teen's achievement and future careers;
- Become involved in their teen's education at school and in the community.
The school involvement opportunities we extend to parents are as follows:
- Knights Parent University
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) - Join the PTO Mailing List - click here!
- Knights Athletic Boosters Club - Join the Athletics Booster Membership Form
- Knights Band Booster Club
- School Site Council (SSC)
- English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC)
Additional Parent Resources:
Parents and Guardians,
We encourage to share what you think about your favorite teachers or other school personnel. Our school principal, Mr. Fajardo, would like to make it convenient for you to say “thank you.” Please use the form below to share your thoughts and/or appreciation about any of the school's personnel: